The dedicated team at Indian River Organics® is always happy to answer all of your questions about our organic fertilizers. We encourage you to visit our Frequently Asked Questions page to see if we have already answered your question on our site. Some of the frequently asked questions that customers have asked are:
- “What is the difference between hydrolysate fish fertilizer and fish emulsion products?”
- “Are your products certified organic?”
- “Do you sell your products to retailers and distributors?”
- “What is your fertilizer made of?”
- “What is your return process?”
- “How do I use fish fertilizer on my lawn?”
- “How does your organic fish fertilizer work?”
- “Do you offer any plant supplements besides liquid fish fertilizer?”
In our frequently asked questions, we also provide application instructions for lawns, plants, vegetables, seedlings and transplants. If you still do not find the answer you need, give us a call at 888-833-2011 or email us. We look forward to speaking with you and answer all of your questions!
Hours of Operation: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday.
Indian River Organics® is committed to providing customers with reliable products that are certified organic. Whether you’re a farmer trying to grow large scale crops or a home owner trying to grow a small garden, we guarantee that you can find what you need in our organic fertilizer products.