- “What is the difference between hydrolysate fish fertilizer and fish emulsion products?”
- “Are your products certified organic?”
- “Do you sell your products to retailers and distributors?”
- “What is your fertilizer made of?”
- “What is your return process?”
- “How do I use fish fertilizer on my lawn?”
- “How does your organic fish fertilizer work?”
- “Do you offer any plant supplements besides liquid fish fertilizer?”
In our frequently asked questions, we also provide application instructions for organic fish fertilizer for lawns, plants, vegetables, seedlings and transplants. If you still do not find the answer you need, give us a call at 888-833-2011 or fill out the contact form on this page. We look forward to speaking with you and answer all of your questions!
Hours of Operation: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday.
Indian River Organics® is committed to providing customers with reliable products that are certified organic. Whether you’re a farmer trying to grow industrial crops or a home owner trying to grow a small garden, we guarantee that you can find what you need in our bulk fish fertilizer, bio-carbon soil amendment, growth stimulant, powdered potassium concentrate or powdered nitrogen concentrate. All of these products work wonders on anything that grows!